Philips Professional LED TV
A unique bedside TV
With incredible functionality for your patients
This unique Hospitality TV is the perfect solution to install near the patient’s bed.
Designed to complement healthcare environments, it avoids disturbance to other patients and maximises comfort by creating a private viewing experience
Great viewing experience and patient comfort
• LED TV for images with incredible contrast
• Low power consumption
Specifically designed for Healthcare environments
• White aesthetics for the healthcare environment
• Illuminated front touch control keys with proximity detection
• Antimicrobial housing actively inhibits bacterial growth
• Galvanically isolated headphone connection
• Medical-grade power supply ensures safety with low emission
Advanced healthcare features and future proof
• SmartInstall for easy remote installation and maintenance
• SmartInfo for branded, interactive healthcare info pages
• Smart TV apps with many dedicated services for hospitality
• MyChoice compatibility for recurring revenues
• Serial Xpress Protocol for interactive systems
With LED backlight you can enjoy low power consumption and beautiful lines combined with high brightness, incredible contrast and vibrant colours.
White design with round corners for a more friendly appearance in healthcare environments.
Smart Install makes the installation and maintenance of your TVs effortless. With a simple to use web tool, you can now remotely configure and install your TVs without visiting any rooms! This saves you time and makes sure your guests are not disturbed. Whether it is updating the hotel info pages or installing new channels, Smart Install can handle all.
SmartInfo allows you to easily provide hospital or healthcare information to your patients. Your patients have access to this interactive hospital webpage even when the TV is not connected to your intranet or internet. You can change the information regularly and easily keep your patients up to date with all the latest information.
Front touch control
The innovative Bedside TV features a smart touch control panel on the bottom of the TV for a personalised user experience. The illuminated control keys provide easy navigation even in the dark. The flat cleanable surface and keypad lock make it easy to clean.
Medical-grade power supply
Basic safety, essential performance and reliability are essential requirements in a professional clinical environment. Unlike standard TVs, Philips HeartLine employ special medical-grade power supplies in order to meet these requirements.
It complies with EN/IEC 60601-1 standard ensuring basic safety and essential performance. Additionally it also complies with EN/IEC 60601-1-2 collateral standard for medical-grade electromagnetic tests and compatibility. Many countries, hospitals and clinics mandate compliance to these standards as a requirement.
The headphone connection is galvanically isolated to ensure the safest possible connection between the patient’s headphone and the Philips HeartLine TV. Galvanic isolation is needed to ensure a fail-safe separation of the headphone connector from the electrical environment near the patient’s bed.
Germs have become a growing problem in hospitals and clinical environments worldwide as they can cause life-threatening infections.
Philips HeartLine TVs take care of this challenge by using a JIS Z2801-compliant antimicrobial additive in its housing material, making it an integral part of the display housing.
The well-being of your patients is now assured by this protective shield that impedes the growth of most common microorganisms such as Staphylococcus aureus (Gastroenteritis), Escherichia coli (E Coli) and Klebsiella (Pneumonia), for example.
MyChoice offers a simple and low-cost way to offer your guests premium TV channels. At the same time it delivers an additional revenue stream which allows you to recover your initial TV investment.
Smart TV apps
Philips Smart TV apps consist of an ever growing choice of applications ranging from YouTube to social networking apps and many more.
The dedicated version is tailored for hospitality use and has several added benefits, such as making sure guest information is securely deleted after use and avoiding illegal content that could harm your business.
Serial Xpress Protocol (SXP)
The TV can be connected to external decoders and set-top boxes of all major interactive system providers, through the Serial Xpress Protocol (SXP).
On-screen clock display
With our new on-screen clock display, guests can easily access the current time. At the push of a button the clock is displayed on the TV screen combining enhanced visibility and lower power consumption.
Low power consumption
Philips TVs are designed to minimise power consumption. This will not only reduce environmental impact but also lower operating
• Display: LED HD TV
• Diagonal screen size: 19 inch / 47 cm
• Aspect ratio: 16:9
• Panel resolution: 1366 x 768p
• Brightness: 200 cd/m²
• Viewing angle: 170º (H)/160º (V)
• Picture enhancement: 200 Hz Perfect Motion Rate, Pixel Plus HD
• Sound output Power: 5 (2×2.5) W
• Speakers: 2.0, Front Firing
• Bathroom speaker out: 1.5 W Mono 8 ohm
• Sound Features: AVL, Incredible surround, Dynamic Bass, Dolby MS10
• Colour: White
• Digital TV: DVB-T/T2/C
• Analogue TV: PAL
• IP Playback: Multicast, Unicast
• Antenna: IEC-75
• HDMI1: HDMI 1.4
• Bathroom speaker out: Mini-Jack
• Ethernet (LAN): RJ-45
• External Control: RJ-48
• HDMI 2: HDMI 1.4
• USB1: USB 2.0
• Headphone out: Mini-Jack
• USB: ‘Charging port only’ mode
• HDMI: ARC (all ports)
• EasyLink (HDMI CEC): One touch play, System
Standby, RC pass through, system audio control
• LAN: Wake up on LAN
• RJ48: IR-In/Out, Serial Xpress interface
• Digital services: 8d EPG, Now and Next, MHEG,
• Ease of use: Picture Style, Sound Style
• Local control: Capacitive Touch Control
• Hotel mode: Menu lock, Installation Menu Lock, Volume limitation, Local Control Lock
• Prison mode: high-security mode, TXT/MHEG/ USB/EPG/Subtitle Lock
• SmartInfo: HTML5 Browser, Interactive Templates, Picture Slide Show
• CMND & Control: Off-Line Channel Editor, Off-Line Settings Editor, Real-time TV Status (IP), Remote Management over IP/RF, CMND & Create, TV Group management
• Your brand: SmartInfo, Welcome Logo, Smart TV Custom Background, Welcome Message, Customisable Dashboard (HTML), IPTV System
• Apps: AppControl, Cloud-based Apps
• Revenue generation: MyChoice
• Cloning and Firmware update: Instant Initial Cloning, Via USB/RF/IP
• Timer: Sleep Timer, Wake Up Alarm, Wake Up On Channel, Wake Up Sounds
• Clock: Clock in Standby Mode, On-screen Clock, Optional External Clock
• Channels: Combined List
• Interactive DRM: VSecure, Playready
• Control: Block Automatic Channel Update, Serial Xpress Protocol, JSON API for TV Control-JAPIT
• Power control: Auto Power ON, Green/fast startup, WoLAN
• Switch On control: Channel, Feature, Picture Format, Volume
• Anti-Theft: Kensington Lock
• Control: Illuminated Touch Ctrl Buttons, Multi- Remote Control, Healthcare RC compatible, Nurse call system compatible
• Convenience: Headphone out, Proximity sensor, Cleaning Lock Function, Independent main speaker mute, TV Handle Bar
• Safety: IEC/EN60601-1, Flame retardant, Galvanic Isolat. Headphone out, Double isolation class II
• EMC: IEC/EN60601-1-2
• Hygienic: JISZ2801 Anti-microbial housing, Smooth back cover design
• Multimedia connections: USB, LAN
• Video playback supported: Formats: H.264/MPEG4 AVC, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, WMV9/VC1, Containers: AVI, MKV, 3GP, ASF, M2TS, M4V, MP4, MPG, PS, Quicktime, TS, WMV
• Subtitle formats supported: SRT, ASS, SMI, SSA SUB, TXT
• Music formats supported: MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA (v2 up to v9.2)
• Picture formats supported: BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF
• Supp. Video Resolution on USB: up to 1920x1080p@60Hz
• Included: DC Power Adapter, Warranty Leaflet, Legal and Safety brochure
• Optional: Healthcare RC 22AV1109H/12, Setup RC 22AV9573A, External Clock 22AV1120C/00
• Input: 12 V DC
• External power supply: 50-60Hz, AC 100-240 V, XXL DC cable 3.5 m, Medical cert. IEC/EN60601-1
• Energy Label Class: A+
• EU Energy Label power: 13 W
• Annual energy consumption: 19 kW·h
• Standby power consumption: <0.5 W
• Power Saving Features: Eco mode
• Ambient temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
• Set dimensions (excl. handle): (W x H x D): 446 x 293 x 38 mm
• Product weight: 2.4 kg
• VESA wall mount compatible: M4, 75 x 75 mm
• Product weight (+handle): 2.6 kg