Logitech Rally System
Logitech Rally delivers studio-quality video, unmatched voice clarity, and RightSense automation for better meetings with video conferencing applications that work with USB devices, including Google Hangouts Meet, Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams and Zoom. With modular audio, thoughtful cable management and premium finishes, Rally integrates beautifully into medium and larger rooms.
- Studio-quality video
- With an Ultra-HD imaging system,Rally delivers brilliantly sharp video,outstanding color,and exceptional optical accuracy at resolutions up to 4K. Logitech RightLight technology optimizes light balance to emphasize faces and render natural-looking skin tones,even in dim or backlit conditions.
- Advanced modular audio
- Crystal-clear audio is essential for world-class video conferencing,and Rally excels in delivering sound that’s natural,crisp,and highly intelligible. Logitech RightSound enhances voice clarity by suppressing background noise,auto-leveling voices,and focusing on active speakers. Exquisitely sensitive mic pods ensure that everyone in the meeting can be clearly heard while stand-alone speakers fill larger rooms with rich,life-like sound.
- Sleek industrial design
- Every component in the Rally system features premium industrial design suitable for any professional setting. Even as Rally helps everyone look and sound great during video meetings,each part of the system looks great in its own right. The premium PTZ camera at the core of the system is elegantly finished in matte black with slate gray metal trim,complemented by sleekly designed audio components and accessories that look great in any room.
- Enhanced user experience
- Logitech RightSense is a suite of technologies built into Rally that automate a better user experience. RightSight perfectly auto-frames participants no matter their distance from the lens. RightLightprioritizes faces over environment to render natural-looking skin tones while RightSound enhances vocal clarity by suppressing background noise,auto-leveling voices,and focusing on active speakers to support better meetings – automatically!
- Smart cabling and content sharing
- With a Display Hub and Table Hub to keep cables neat and organized,Rally components and the meeting computer remain securely out of sight. Connected by a single CAT6 cable,both hubs feature a full complement of connections so you can locate the meeting computer near the display or at the table. An HDMI input on the Table Hub eliminates the need for extra-cost cable extenders and makes wired content sharing easy.
- See everyone,perfectly framed
- Logitech RightSight camera control automatically moves and adjusts the lens to comfortably frame meeting participants in rooms of all shapes and sizes.
- Let the sunshine in
- Even in meeting rooms with bright windows,Logitech RightLight technology with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) prioritizes faces and human figures over objects and surfaces. The result is a balanced image that renders participants in flattering light with reduced glare and softer shadows,even in dim or backlit conditions.
- Adaptive pan,tilt and zoom
- Pan and tilt speeds automatically adapt to the level of zoom. The result:faster camera movement when zoomed out for quick framing and slower camera movement when zoomed in for more control.
- Front of room audio
- Unlike tabletop speakerphones that decouple voices from video,Rally speakers are designed for placement at the front of the room. By aligning speakers with the display,a person’s voice and video both come from the same place and never from behind you – so conversations feel more natural and lifelike.
- Loud and clear
- The Rally display hub powers up to two speakers,providing rich sound even in larger rooms. A patent-pending suspension system virtually eliminates vibrations that travel through walls,stands,and tables. This improves echo cancellation while keeping video shake-free,even at high volume levels and when zoomed in.
- Up to 7 mic pods
- For rooms with more than 10 participants,add Rally Mic Pods to expand audio coverage and provide convenient access to mute controls. Each pod adds coverage for six more participants,so you can deploy Rally in large meeting spaces and boardrooms with up to 46 people.
- Flexible mic pod cabling
- A more flexible alternative to daisy-chain connections,Rally Mic Pod Hub makes it easy to run cables beneath the table with three connections for Rally Mic Pods or additional Mic Pod Hubs. With a single-cable connection,participants can reposition individual mic pods to make space on the table or to bring mute control within easy reach.
|Product Description||Logitech Rally – video conferencing kit|
|Device Type||Video conferencing kit|
|Video Input||Digital video camera – SuperSpeed USB 3.0|
|Input Device||Remote control (wired)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 years warranty|